About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Day Outfit

Thanks to Sophia to make my picture turn out so natural an amazing. Not at all showing the awkward embarassing feelings I really had...
First I wore a variety of bracelets to bring color to the outfit: Green Stone with Little Diamonds Bangle I designed + Prada Black Leather Bracelet + White Vintage Cuff from a dear friend :)

I was initially wearing heels then decided to put on my trusty flats since we were in Chinatown and we were going to walk around aimlessly.

Club Monaco Blazer + Adam and Urban Outfitters Layered Tank + Earnest Sewn Jeans + Chanel Flats + Balenciaga Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment