About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Sunday, May 10, 2009

WANTED LIST

Soooo.. I've realized I have not made a summer list. Not that I need anything else. But I'm going to anyways. I'll decide later if I'm actually getting them. Since my birthday has passed and Xmas is way too long from now...

So far I only have 3 items on this list. But these 3 would make me oh so happy.

1. I've been looking for chunky bright colored heels. My heel collection needs more color and I've realized I have wayyyy too many flats. Although I am almost 5'9'', I'll still willingly wear these any day. FYI, Stuart Weitzman makes the comfiest shoes for crazy tall heels.
Stuart Weitzman "Teeny" Platform Heels $365 via http://www.theshoegoddess.com/
2. This Salvatore Ferragamo belt is so cute! I'm imagining with a greyish loose fitting dress cinched at waist or worn with jeans. ICKKK adorable. Have to have it. Infact I'm going tomorrow after work to check it out:)

Neiman Marcus $220

3. Proenza Shouler PS1 bag. I LOVEEEE the crocodile tan one. Although I know I will never invest on one. I love the salmon color one too.

oooh... I want a white boyfriend blazer too. I love the one by Elizabeth & James from last season I think. But for $395? I don't think so. I'll look one in Zara for $39.50 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment