About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Your Typical Work Outfit

Ok, so I know many would probably disapprove of my outfit especially because I'm working in a corporate health care office. haaa. But in my defence, might as well dress fun for a serious job. Well it's an exception for me too that I hardly leave my office room and the only one enjoying my bold office attire is myself:) I made it a little more conservative by wearing flats instead of heels, and also solid black tights just cos the dress is a little on the short side.
Zara Cobalt Blue Silk Dress + Club Monaco Blazer + Forever 21 Stud Belt + Grey Balenciaga Bag+ Chanel Flats
Uhmmm now that my bed's all made, I think I should wipe the mirror. Awful streaks!


I know why should I wear diamonds to work. Hahhaa. Again, only for my eyes and internal happiness. The ring on the rear is the mother-daughter ring my mum designed for me and her. The one in the front is my 21st B'day present. Made of 9 small square diamonds and complimented with smaller diamonds around the band. Look like a huge engagement rock from a far. Love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment