About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Designer Profile- Yigal Azrouel

Yigal Azrouel is a relatively new designer yet an incredibly talented one I say. I recall my first day at work during one of his shows in Boston, MA. He was this good looking guy, very calm and cool and yet friendly to all his models and helpers ( AKA me) Honestly speaking, before that day, I had heard of him before. He was not as commercialized as many other designers who I can say that are much less talented than he is. But that's just what makes Azrouel's garments such art and worth every penny. The drappery, the fitting, material, and little touches, is a great compliment to the woman figure. His famous jersey dresses are worn by an array of celebrities including Katie Lee Joel, Gabriell Union, Jessica Alba, and many others.
Here's some of my own personal collection. Each piece is an investment but they're such great staples for the wardrobe and all the compliments I get for them makes every penny oh so worth it!




News Worthy: Ebay will launch an online charity sale June 4 along side with Yigal Azrouel to benefit The Natural Resources Defense Council -- Bazaar Magazine June 2009

Stores ( Boston): Gretta Luxe and Intermix

No comments:

Post a Comment