About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation Banquet

It's graduation season and I've been down in the dumps that so many of my good friends will be leaving for good. Unfortunately for me, I will still be here for another year. As much as I love Boston, there's just wayyy too many friends leaving.

The graduation banquet however was a wonderful night of great company, music, food, and an array of stylish fashionistas. Here's some pics of me and my friends. I will miss you all.:(


I'm on the right.
Marc Jacobs Dress + Club Monaco Cardy + Saks Heels + Jimmy Choo Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment