About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer List- Purchased

1. The Golden Book of Chocolate
300 + recipes all made from chocolate! Although I'm actually allergic to chocolate, being the wannabe pastry chef that I am, it's well worth it.

2. Cuisine Art Ice Cream Maker
I've always been such a Frozen Yogurt freak that I finally decided to try making my own. I'm so excited to make them in Green Tea and Cookie flavors!

3. By Corpus Star Print Layered Tank from Urban Outfitters
Been looking for something with Star prints on a blouse. Ever since it debuted with YSL, I've been searching high and low. It was surprisingly hard to find!

4. Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz
To accompany along with my new toy! I've heard excellet reviews on this book.

5. Indestructable Fedora from Urban Outfitters
Finally found myself a fedora. I hope this actually fits. I've never had a hat face ( I think it's a description) but always wanted to look cool like Nicole Richie with her fedoras. Haha.

6. Fringe Sandals in brown from Urban Outfitters
Was going to invest in a $100 pair by Dolce Vita that went above the calves but backed out for the investment and the in your face fringe look. Found these on sale on www.urbanoutfitters.com and in my size for $18! I got the last pair! Went back to the site and was no longer available:)

7. Fashioning Reality by Ben Barry
About an amazing entreupreneur who set up his own modeling agency when he was 13! He's then been famous for representing beautiful everyday women instead of skinny 24'' waists, 6 feet girls. His clients represents Dove and many other big companies. ANDDD he looks pretty cute too.

Although I did not accomplish any of my wanted list from the previous post, I'm fully satisfied with all these I got today! heeeeeeee wonderfullllll

No comments:

Post a Comment