About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to Leather Leggings

So this wasn't the outfit I wore from the previous post but this was what I wore today. And a sneak peak of my undone bed and shoes thrown around the carpet. haa. It was back to chilly and windy out and was the perfect chance to wear my leather leggings again. Havent worn it since back in March and looks cute dressed down with my Tory Sandals. Forever 21 Tank + Romeo & Juliet Leather Leggings + H&M Grey Oversized Cardigan + Tory Burch Sandals
WOW I really need to clean my room:(

Perfect shine to my leather leggings. Can't stand those super shiny ones

Don't you love my tacky corridor carpet of my apartment. Classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment