About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still no updates for now:(

Ok so I guess I kinda lied. These past week has been insanely busy and as much as I want to update my blog, I can't:( With 9-5 work, gym, catering, church... ARKH! anywhoo... Until I get to post new things, I stumbled upon this at work from The Satorialist. HOW CUTE! If you guys don't know about The Sartorialist yet, you should check his blog out. Amazing pics of street fashion. www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com. He has inspired me to start taking street fashion pics... That when time doesn't just fly by and I have time to just sit and watch people pass by on the lovely Newbury Street. Unlike the past few weeks not to mention the ugly ugly rain and 40F+ degree weather in MAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment