About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Restaurant Week Boston- Sibling Rivalry

525 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116

Sibling Rivalry is definitely the best Resto Week restaurant by far. Everything from the food up to the ambience, it was perfect. When we came for our 8:30pm reservation, the place was packed. And altho we had to wait 30 minutes for our table, I didn't mind it at all. The nicely decorated place is a mix of modern and classy. The dimly lit dining area and cozy couches contributed to the homey feel of the restaurant. What impresses me most of the place is the concept of it all. The variety options of the menu are seperated to 2 sibling chefs specialties. And every night, the two brother-chefs supposedly "battle it out" in the kitchen.

I started off my muchly anticipated meal with the tuna tartar and sushi rice complimented with a selection of sauces. Following that I had the order of the fried flounder. I loved it. With a surprising garnish of cheese and also drizzled creamy dressing over the top, the crunch of the fish and the diced potatoes all blended very nicely. Although at times it tasted slightly salty, my glass of Riesling was perfect to maintain the tasty wonderful flavor. I closed my meal with an order of bread puding with vanilla ice cream on top. IT WAS HEAVENLY. The sweetness of the bread with the stuffed blueberries beneath it, and the ice cream to put it all together; it was the perfect way to complete my very satisfying meal.

Food: 4.5
Quality: 5
Presentation: 5
Service: 3
Ambience: 5

Rating: 4.5


I have got to try something else other than fish!
Outfit for the night:
Forever 21 Tank + Blank Jeans + H&M Oversized Cardigan + Saks Heels + Balenciaga Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment