About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10 things I can't live without

1. Lip gloss dot from Body Shop in dark red
2. Blackberry (with anti shock cool red casing)
3. Diamond stud earrings
4. White gold with gold cross necklace from someone special
5. Mother-daughter diamond ring ( My mum has the exact same ring she wears daily as well )
6. Elastic hair tie or clip from CVS
7. Crayon Eyeliner from MAC ( I hate pencil types!)
8. Balenciaga bag (whether it be the brief, envelope, city, or work. But my all time favorite is my past season grey work from 2006!)
9. Canon SD790IS camera
10. BIG statement wallet (for now it's a strawberry red Balenciaga)

1 comment:

  1. what great basics! i can totally see this in a mag with pictures of all these things spilling out of a bag :)

    ReplyDelete