About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Sunday, March 8, 2009

awesome black flats

So... I know I mentioned that I wanted black flats that are completely black with no hardware. But I couldn't resist these. Girly ballet flats with tough punk studs. Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Look what I found:

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_1&listing_id=20056740&ga_search_query=studded+ballet+flats&ga_search_type=tag_title&ga_page=&min=&max=&order=

    If you can't find one, I'd love to make you a pair since I have most of the supplies anyway!

    ReplyDelete