About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Friday, March 20, 2009

Psychology of Clothes

Lost in the City
Honestly, I HATE how I look here. (In my defense however, the outfit looked way cuter minus the jacket and scarf) It reveals my yearning for summer to come but stuck in reality that winter was still here. My first impression, “this girl’s trying too hard to be fashion forward” although yes, that girl’s me. Louis Vuitton Silver Scarf + H&M dress + Yigal Azrouel Leather Jacket + Saks Silver heels + Vintage Bag
Good Bye Summer, Hello Fall
This proves that you don’t have to wear sweats to run errands to feel comfortable. I was just walking down to Coolidge Corner to grab a cup of coffee. The outfit gradually welcomes fall and expresses how I was feeling that day “pleasantly welcoming fall with a fun understated outfitNo brand blue tunic + Club Monaco Cardigan + Tory Burch Sandals + Chloe Bag + American Apparel Grey Leggings
The Inner Child in Me
It’s cool how outfits portray your mood. I was in Martha’s Vineyard that day, exploring the island in scooters, and lazing around the grass. The happy bright colors on my tee with my more subtle shorts send the message that I’m “approachable and funSeven Jeans Khaki Shorts + T Bags Tee + Swatch Gold Watch + No Brand Sandals
L.A Cool
The hair up in a messy pony tail, Aviators, flats instead of heels, send the message that I “look subtle-ly stylish. Appropriate both fashion and comfort wise” despite the oversize Balenciaga bag.

Banana Republic Top + Earnest Sewn Jeans + Enzo Silver Flats + Balenciaga bag + Ray Ban Aviators +Silver Cuff from Brazil

New York Chic
This outfit proves that we girls don’t have to take ages to get ready to pull off a stylish look. Although my outfit may scream “ Materialistic, spoilt college girl,” because of my Hermes bag and LV scarf, a smile may change that. :) Zara Grey Oversized tee + Louis Vuitton Silver scarf + J Brand Jeans + Chinese Laundry Boots + Hermes bag

No comments:

Post a Comment