About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Food is Fashion

The importance of food presentation does the same effect for our appetite satisfaction as a fashionable get-up boosts our self esteem.I'm sure many times you find yourself drooling over intricately decorated desserts dishes as you flip through cookbooks and finding yourself in Finale (famous dessert place in Boston, MA) the next minute. A great food presentation indeed gives you the subconcious craving and satisfaction even before you took the first bite. Perhaps that is why I love dining so much.

Almost always, people find it weird that I love making my food look pretty. Whether it means I'm eating alone or cooking for 8 friends, I always garnish and present it the best way possible. To prove myself... Doesn't the picture below make you want to order from me?... or at least make you crave for a fruit tart.


No comments:

Post a Comment