About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Friday, April 24, 2009

Travel Companion

Samsonite Black Label by Victor & Rolf

I am in loveeeee with the Victor & Rolf collection for Samsonite Black Label. I'm sure the prices are beyond belief but it doesn't stop me from dreaming. Travelling to Paris with the black version (see below). The details, ruching, bow accent completes the elegant chic world traveler image I'm obviously trying to pursue. Haha. Until I can invest on this, I'll just stick with my Benetton ones. And occasionally steal my mom's Louis Vuittons.

My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment