About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Old School Denim Jacket

The denim jacket has always been a spring essential. One thing I don't agree however, is people spending hundreds for it or even going for a modern cut designer one. I've had my Guess denim jacket since 8th grade and I'm still loving it. Denim jackets are best when it's in its authentic type. AKA cropped, medium blue shade. The classic. I would recommend going to the Gap or even Wrangler. I love pairing mine with my maxi dresses during the summer as well. It somehow dresses it down and also keeps me warm in the freezing air conditioned malls.


Guess Denim Jacket + American Apparel Bandage Skirt + Forever 21 Grey tank + No brand Leopard Print Scarf+ Chanel Flats + Bottega bag

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    Beautiful jackets! Denim jackets provide a more distinguished look that features a double-breasted closure. Pink jacket that can help you stand out from the crowd.The jacket is widely used designs for the girls are typical fitting in form whilst some are basically stylish..Thanks a lot ...

    Hermes Scarves

    ReplyDelete