About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Cravings

Although it's not so much Spring yet here in Boston, I've been wanting to dress more Spring like for weeks. Out with the basic greys, layered looks, and closed toe shoes. I want something flowy, something flowered, and something tan on bare legs...I'm excited to rock my heels without tights, and wear flowy pastel shades paired with my distressed or boyfriend jeans. Ahhhh.. Come spring, COME!

Jessica Simpson "Striker" Heels
Not a fan of the brand but they're amazingly comfortable. The perfect tan color as well.

Tucker Smocked Collar Blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment