About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M

Bold prints, bright colors, flowy chiffon/silk- The typical Matthew Williamson trademark has now come to H&M. Although I was initially excited with the launch that is to happen 2 days from now, looking through the collection at www.hm.com, it was mediocre at best. Sure I see Matthew Willamson all over it, but I was hoping for more summery blouses and dresses that he is well known for. Not to mention, the prices are still relatively pricey. Or maybe I'm just dissapointed in general that it seems like NOONE can fulfill my silk blousy print top (similar to Tucker- refer to Spring Cravings post) yearning. It's spring, shouldn't all designers have pretty silk prints?

The only item I like from the collection: Silk Dress, $199

No comments:

Post a Comment