About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Monday, June 22, 2009

Moving out soon...

I LOVE my apartment now. Especially my room. Actually especially my walk in closet. :) In a few weeks it's time to move out to a smaller place cos my roomate's leaving. So I thought I'd start taking pics of my stuff before they get packed away in boxes and stuffed in my new small loft. (Although I love the place!)

L to R:Saks Fifth heels , Christian Loubotin pumps, Stuart Weitzman lace-ups, Stuart Weitzman peeptoes, Forever 21 booties, Christian Loubotin peeptoes, Por La Victoire Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment