About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Day I Cycled for 6 hours

At the end of the biking trip,I didn't feel any pain. But I probably just jinxed it cos the next morning I felt like just staying in bed the whole day. It was worth it though. The sun was gorgeous, the air fresh and allergy free. What an accomplishment I had. Can't wait to go for another biking trip next week with Soph. I'll try to dress more cute. Kinda hard since my bike is so sporty. Hmmm...Oooh! Surprisingly there's quite a few blogs that feature cyclers and looking chic while doing so. I can't pull that off quiteyet until I get a nice girly bike, but this site is worth checking out: http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com/ so cute.
Forever 21 Silk Tank + Old Navy White shorts + Prada Messenger Bag + BCBG Jelly Flower Sandals + Ray Ban Aviators

I hate the helmet urgh.
The reservoir at Chestnut Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment