About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I <3 NY

Perfect company, wonderful food, and amazing shopping. I can't ask for more for the weekend get away trip to meet my mom and brother who had just come from Singapore.

Day 1Outfit to last my 4 hour bus trip:
Zara Grey oversized tee + Club Monaco Blazer + H&M acid wash leggings + Nine West jewelled sandals + Givenchy Nightingale bag + Bvlgari Watch

Day 2

My brother, StanlEy is quite into fashion himself. With a little help from me, I have to say he looks pretty good:)


My mum has been an inspiration to me in all and every way. Not to mention in fashion. Coincidentally, we ended up dressing the same this day. Black jeans, Chanel Flats, oversized bag, pearl necklaces, oversized cardigans, and aviators. How cute is she?!
We ate in Fig & Olives for lunch and the lunch Prix Fixe was amazing.

Tuna carpaccio drizzled with their signature olive oil
Simple yet tasty bowl of pesto pasta with truffles
We then had dinner at Morimoto. Owned my Iron Chef Japan.
Order of yellow fin fish. Amazinggg. Worth every penny. The decor of the place is also one of the creative I've ever been at. Sorry I don't have pictures of it!
Day 3
Started out with lunch at Avra in midtown. Amazing seafood especially the shrimp appetizer!


Outfit: Forever 21 ruffled top + Blank black jeans + Chanel flats + Givenchy Nitingale bag + RayBan aviators + Cartier watch



2nd trip to NYC 2 days later...
Chickalicious Dessert Bar

3rd trip to NY in 5 days...

Ksubi jeans + Gretta Grey cardigan + Weave cuff + Forever 21 yellow burn-out T-shirt + RayBan Aviators + Sophia's necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment