About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
" Enchant, stay beautiful and graceful, but do this, eat well. Bring the same consideration to the preparation of your food as you devote to your appearance. Let your dinner be like a poem. Just like your dress." -- Charles Pierre Monselet

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hot color of the season: Orange

Wow it's been ages since I was able to update FF. With summer classes, work, moving out, and my family being here, it's pretty much impossible to blog. But getting sick makes me bored and antsy so here I am blogging when I really should be resting...

I recently purchased this Chloe orange tote for my work "briefcase" but surprisingly have been working well with my summer outfits. Here's some pics: Urban Outfitters wayfarer + Forever 21 necklace + Random Blue tunic + American Apparel leggings + Tory Burch Sandals Uniqlo Fedora + Forever 21 and Adam tanks + Earnest Sewn Skinny jeans + Club Monaco Cardigan + Havaiannas flip flops + Forever 21 necklaceUrban Outfitters Wayfarer + Etro Scarf + Adam white tee + Gretta Grey Cardigan + American Eagle Boyfriend jeans + Tory Burch Gold Flats

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit!!
    Your dishes look amazing :)

    xx
    FashionCloud

    www.thefashioncloud.com

    ReplyDelete